JEWELS OF EUROPE
JEWELS OF EUROPE
Europe is a patchwork of more than 40 compulsively individualistic countries and is a dazzling and spectacular place to explore. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw. What do you want from your European tour - historic treasures, amazing architecture, scenic beauty, and exciting cities? Whatever it is, this short and sweet European holiday offers it to you! But that’s not all...you’ll also witness gorgeous scenery throughout this Jewels of Europe tour. From its astonishing cultural heritage you’ll find everything from the Napoleonic splendour of Paris till Switzerland’s most extravagant mountains - Alps. Yes..It’s a dream holiday for value-minded travelers..!
JEWELS OF EUROPE (3 days/2 nights )
DEPARTURE MEET AT MARRIOTT COCHIN.
Today we will meet at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport at 05:30 AM for our Pre departure Meeting which would be arranged by Alhind Holidays. Handover all Travel Documents to our guests .Proceed to Cochin International Airport .Take our onward flight to Paris via Muscat at 09 50 hrs. The Tour Manager is travelling with the group on the same flight.
WELCOME TO FRANCE..!
Arrive Charles de Gaulle Airport , Paris at 1945 hrs .Our Local representative will meet you outside at the airport. Proceed to the hotel and then check in. Delicious Local Dinner arranged at the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.(Dinner) Note: If you are a Joining direct passenger you can check-in on your own at the hotel and Please note, the standard check-in time is 1500 hrs.
After continental buffet breakfast at the hotel, we take you on an exciting Paris city tour with an English – speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best sights of Paris :Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square,, Opera Garnier, Church of the Invalides, and the Notre Dame Cathedral etc. Later you would visit the Eiffel Tower level 2, the most famous landmark of Paris, enjoy a panoramic view of the city from its 2nd level. Built in 1889 and designed by the young engineer Gustave Eiffel, the tower stands 324 meters (1,063 ft) tall; it is one of the most enduring symbols of France and the industrial age. Enjoy lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Next, we proceed for cruising on the River Seine to rediscover the full splendour of the river banks and monuments of Paris. Proceed for dinner at Indian Restaurant .Overnight stay at Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner). Note: Security checks will be at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 2 hours in the queue.
|Child with bed||130900|
|Child without bed||120900|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket on Oman air
- Pre departure meeting at hotel Courtyard By Marriot at Cochin airport
- Schengen Visa
- Travel Insurance for Indian Nationals (upto to 70 years )
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Paris -France (4*)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Amsterdam -Netherlands (4*)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Stuttgart -Germany(4*)
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Zurich -Switzerland (4*)
- Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner (Including 2 Local Meals )
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Eiffel Tower level 2 Visit .
- River Seine Cruise in Paris .
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Meals other than those specified
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature
- Cost of any other services not specified in inclusions
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any other expenses in personal nature
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Surcharges applicable during Special Events & Peak Season
- Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis
- Package is subject to operational upon booking of minimum numbers of passengers, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to cancel/modify the package without prior notice.
- Any change on the schedule due to operational/technical reasons of the Railways/Airways, We are not liable for such change of the schedule.