Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- Return economy class airfares – Ex Cochin
- 04 Night stay at 4* Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- 03 Indian Lunch + 01 Indonesian lunch
- 03 Indian Dinner + 01 BBQ Dinner
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the Itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Tour manager from Alhind
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Hotels may change according to availability.
- Any services or activities not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
7 People are looking at this package right now
Departure to Bali
Pickup from Bali
Arrive at Bali International Airport - Meet n greet - Proceed for lunch - check in - Later move out for Uluwatu Temple tour, an ancient Hindu temple located on top of the cliff cutting out to the ocean over 100 meters above the sea level. Evening: Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
After Breakfast at hotel proceed to Kedewatan village, Toekad Rafting in Ayung River, next to UBUD village - proceed to River rafting Adventure with beautiful view of cliffs and waterfalls during the activity – Lunch - proceed to visit Kintamani Village, Penelokan view point, Tampak Siring Village, Tirta Empul temple followed by shopping. Evening: Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Tanjung Benoa Beach: enjoy water sport activities. Package includes Banana Boat & turtle island with glass bottom boat to see some turtle’s conservation - Lunch - visit the most famous Bali island landmark of Tanah Lot Temple, An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be missed icons. Evening: Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast proceed to Nusa Penida Island trip. Boat departs at 08.30am, and reach Toyapakeh pier in Nusa Penida around 09.30am. On arriving you will visit “Angel Billabong & Broken Beach”. Later proceed for local Indonesian lunch and continue to see Kelingking Beach Secret Point, Crystal Bay, enjoy a clear water and it is also a great place to snorkel and enjoy the rich marine life. Finally, back to Toyapakeh pier to catch your boat back to Bali. Evening: Sea Food BBQ Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast free for leisure, transfer to DPS International airport and fly back to India with fond memories. (Breakfast).
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon booking
- Supplements may be added for services during Sunday, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, cancellation after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs. Check out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rules.
No departure Dates Found
|Single Occupancy Price||59900|
|Child With Bed||50900|
|Child Without Bed||48900|