France - Belgium - Netherlands - Germany - Switzerland - Austria - Italy
Jewels Of Europe
Europe is a patchwork of more than 40 compulsively individualistic countries and is a dazzling and spectacular place to explore. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw. Among its astonishing cultural heritage you’ll find everything from the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the Renaissance art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice and the Napoleonic splendour of Paris to less obvious attractions such as the Moorish palaces of Andalucía.
Jewels Of Europe (11 days/10 nights )
Departure Airport : Cochin
Departure Airport : Cochin
Departure meet at Cochin - Arrival at Paris
Assemble at Cochin International Airport for departure to Paris by Kuwait Airlines (at 01.35 am ). Arrive Paris Airport at 1240 Hrs – Pick up --- Transfer to Hotel--Lunch---Evening Seine Sightseeing River Cruise for 1 hour---Dinner---Overnight at hotel
Paris City Tour
Breakfast---Guided City Tour in Paris---View of Arc de Triomphe, Champs---Elysees, Les Invalides, Place de La Concorde, Montmarte, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower and all other major attractions---Lunch---Admission to Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor)---Dinner---Overnight at Hotel.
Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam
Breakfast---Check Out---Proceed to Brussels (314 kms). Orientation Tour Brussels---View of Atomium, Manneken Pis, Royal Palace of Brussels and all other major attractions---Lunch---Proceed to Amsterdam (204 Kms)---Dinner---Check in Hotel at Amsterdam---Overnight at Hotel
Amsterdam - Cologne
Breakfast---Check out---Admission to Keukenhof Gardens including Whisper boat ride---English speaking guide for half day sightseeing in Amsterdam (3 Hrs)---View of Damsqaure; National Museum of the Netherlands, Van Gogh Museum, Royal Palace of Amsterdam, Rijiks museum and all other major attractions---Lunch---Proceed to Cologne (280 Kms)---Dinner---check in hotel in Cologne---Overnight at Hotel.
Cologne – Zurich (570 Kms)
Breakfast---Check out---Transfer to Zurich enroute Black Forest Region---Visit of Cuckoo Clock demonstration---Lunch (Titisee) – Admission to Rhine Falls---Short Tour Nr.4, Blue Line (Boat Ride) – Proceed to Zurich (117 Kms)---Dinner---Overnight at Hotel
Zurich – Lucerne - Engelberg
Breakfast---Transfer to Lucerne (54 Kms)---Proceed to Engelberg---Titlis Glacier including Ice Flyer chair lift---Lunch---Orientation Tour Lucerne---View of Lake Luzern, Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and all other major attractions---Dinner---Overnight at Zurich.
Lucerne - Wattens - Innsbruck
Breakfast---check out---Proceed to Wattens (305 Kms)---Lunch---Proceed to Innsbruck (17 Kms)---Admission to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens---Dinner---Overnight in Innsbruck
Innsbruck - Venice Island - Padova
Breakfast---Check out---Proceed to Venice Island (388Kms)---Private boat transfer from San Marco to Tronchetto pier (Vice Versa)---Lunch---Gondola boat ride(35 minutes)---Visit to Murano Glass Blowing Shop---Transfer to Padova (39 Kms)---Dinner---Overnight at Hotel
Padova - Pisa Tower
Breakfast---Check out---Proceed to Pisa (294 Kms)---Lunch---Admission to Pisa Tower---Dinner---Check in at Hotel---Overnight at Pisa.
Pisa Tower - Rome
Breakfast---Check out---Proceed to Rome (381 Kms)---Lunch---Evening Admission to Vatican Museum including Sistine Chapel with Whispers *Licensed guide*---English speaking guide for half day sightseeing in Rome---Dinner---Overnight at Hotel.
Departure to Cochin
Breakfast---Check out---Transfer to FCO Airport for return Flight to Cochin (Departure at 1350 Hrs). Tour Ends..!!!!
|Child with bed||230900|
|Child without bed||210900|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Economy Class Air fare
- Schengen Visa
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Paris -France (4*)
- 01 Night Accommodation in Amsterdam - Netherlands (4*)
- 01 Night Accommodation in Cologne-Germany (4*)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Zurich -Switzerland (4*)
- 01 Night Accommodation in Innsbruck--- Austria (4*)
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Italy (4*)
- Admission to Eiffel Tower [2nd floor lift]
- Seine Sightseeing Cruise[01 hour]
- Admission to Keukenhof Gardens including whisper boat ride
- English speaking guide for half day sightseeing in Amsterdam
- Visit of Cuckoo Clock demonstration
- Admission to Rhine Falls - Short Tour Nr.4, Blue Line
- Return trip from Engelberg to Titlis Glacier including Ice Flyer chair lift
- Admission to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens
- Private boat transfer from San Marco to Tronchetto pier [Vice Versa]
- Gondola boat ride [without music] 35 minutes
- Visit to Murano Glass Blowing Shop
- Admission to Pisa Tower in Pisa
- Admission to Vatican Museum incl. Sistine Chapel with whispers *Licensed guide in Vatican
- English speaking guide for half day sightseeing in Rome [up to 3 hours]
- Travel Insurance for Indian Nationals (up to 60 years )
- All applicable Taxes
- Tips to the Driver & Guides
- Tour Manager from Alhind
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage , Beverages , Laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays,roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, natural calamities etc
- Package cost is calculated on the basis of current Rate of Exchange ( 1 Euro = 86.32 INR ).
- Any fluctuation in Rate of Exchange will attract price variation accordingly.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – Covid test if required by the Airline or Government bodies
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
- 5% TCS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charges at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.