“India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi | Agra | Jaipur.. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of the Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan”
Delhi-Agra-Jaipur (6 days/5 nights )
Departure Airport : COK
Departure Airport : COK
Delhi - Agra ( Approx. 230 Kms )
Arrival @ Delhi Airport ---Lunch at Restaurant---Proceed to Agra---Arrive Agra ---Buffet Dinner at Hotel---Later check in
Agra - Jaipur (245 kms)
Breakfast---check out from the Hotel---Proceed to Visit Taj mahal & Agra Fort---Proceed to Fathehpur Sikri---Lunch at Restaurant in Fathehpur Sikri---Proceed to visit Fathehpur Sikri---Proceed to Jaipur---Arrive Jaipur---Buffet Dinner at Hotel Later check in
Jaipur – Delhi
Breakfast---Proceed for Amber Fort---Return to Jaipur City---Lunch at Restaurant in Jaipur---Visit City Palace---Jantar Mantar---Drop to Hotel---Evening free for shopping---Dinner at Hotel
Jaipur – Delhi
Breakfast---Check out from Hotel ---Proceed to Delhi---Lunch at Restaurant (en-route)---Arrive at Delhi---Visit Akshardham Temple---Proceed to Hotel and check in---Buffet Dinner at Hotel.
Breakfast---Proceed to Visit Red Fort---Rajghat---Lunch at Restaurant---Visit India Gate---Parliament House (Outer View)---Indira Gandhi Museum---Drop at Chandini Chowk for shopping---Transfer to Hotel---Buffet Dinner at Hotel
Delhi Sightseeing - Airport Drop
Breakfast & Check out---Proceed to Visit Lotus Temple---Qutub Minar---Lunch at Restaurant---Proceed to Airport for your departure flight back to home
|Child with bed||40900|
|Child without bed||39900|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Return airfares on economy class[Cochin-Delhi-Cochin]
- Accommodation in DBL/Twin Sharing basis [3star hotel]
- All Meals (5 Breakfast +6 Lunch +5 Dinner )
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Coach as per the above itinerary.
- Tour Manager.
- Entry Tickets.
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage , Beverages , Laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, road blocks,vehicle malfunctions,political disturbances,natural calamities etc.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
- 5% GST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passenge should be completed 2 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- We, Alhind Holidays , reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation,weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained on tour
- If the Guest needs any Pre/Post Tour deviation, the same must be informed at the time of booking,last minute changes will not be entertained.
- Guests are advised not to keep their valuables in the Coach while on tour.The Company will not be responsible for any kind of loss of valuables from the vehicle.
- If the vehicle/ is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest,he/she will be required to pay compensation amount to the Coach company.
- If the Hotel /Room is accidentally or deliberately damaged by the Guest, hotel is having the right to charge for the damage. The same will have to bear by the Guest himself/herself directly to the hotel before check out.
- Triple Accommodation: Maximum of three persons in one room. Triple rooms are usually a single queen-size bed or two separate beds and third bed is often a rollaway bed or cot placed in a room.
- Double/Twin Accommodation: A Double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If you request for a room with a queen-size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability. In case of non-availability of a room with a queen-size bed, a twin bedded room would be given.