Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Sonmarg
Jammu is known as the City of Temples & offers plentiful sightseeing opportunities with its gardens, palaces, forts & religious attractions, the most famous of which is Mata Vaishno Devi in Katra. Kashmir Valley is famous for its meadows, lakes, high altitude passes, hill stations Mughal Gardens, Dal Lake,Shikara Ride.
Kashmir (6 days/5 nights )
Departure Airport : COK
Departure Airport : COK
Cochin - Delhi - Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar Airport - Transfer to Houseboat - Check in - Overnight stay.
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar (92kms)
Breakfast - Transfer to Pahalgam for a daytrip - Enroute visit Awantipora Ruins - Saffron Fields - In Pahalgam you can visit:- Aru ,Betaab & Chandan valley - Later return to Srinagar - Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (55kms)
Breakfast - Day trip to Gulmarg - visit Khilanmarg - Gondola Cable Car Phase-I - Later return to Srinagar - Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar (89kms)
Breakfast - Transfer to Sonmarg for a daytrip - Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village - Return to Srinagar - Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Srinagar Local Sightseeing
Breakfast - Srinagar City tour - Visit: - Mughal gardens - Lunch - Shikkara Ride - Evening free for shopping.
Departure to Homeland
Breakfast - transfer to Srinagar airport.
|Child with bed||44800|
|Child without bed||40800|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- COK – SXR – COK Airfare
- 04 nights stay in 03 Star hotel
- 01 night stay in Houseboat
- 05 Breakfast + 05 Dinner
- Shikara ride – 1 Hour
- Mughal Gardens Entry Ticket
- Arru, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari by union car
- Gondola Cable Car : 1st phase entry ticket
- English Speaking Guide
- Tour Manager from Alhind.
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage , Beverages , Laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, road blocks,vehicle malfunctions,political disturbances,natural calamities etc.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
- During heavy snowfall/rain,our vehicle(tempo traveller/coaches) are restricted to enter the hill stations /sightseeing places.Therefore, you have to hire a 4x4 vehicle on direct payment basis.
- 5% GST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc.
- Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.