The Philippines is a land rich in natural resources, scenic locales, and friendly smiles. Here, everybody is welcome to be part of the fun - from the captivating coastlines to the creative native crafts, to the unique gastronomic experience, you will find the kind of fun that is uniquely yours.
Arrive Manila, meet and transfer to hotel in Manila. Overnight in Manila
Manila (Old & New Manila Tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. Manila City, being the old district of Metro Manila, keeps the historical and cultural values. It is also a place for modern leisure and business with its world class malls, entertainment venues for big events, conventions and meetings, casinos, golf course and lively nightlife. Manila, have a glance – Visit Rizal Park where the country’s national hero was executed. Onto the Walled City of Intramuros, tour Fort Santiago, a Spanish medieval fortress that used to be Spain’s most durable bastion in the East, the place political enemies were executed and houses some of Rizal’s memorabilla. Stop at San Agustin church, then to the reclaimed areas where the convention centers, art’s venue, Mall of Asia which is one of the biggest in the world stand majestically. Drive through Ayala Avenue in Makati, the modern commercial and financial district of the country. Proceed to the American Memorial Park marking over 37000 soldiers who died during WWII. Overnight in Manila .
Manila (Pagsanjan Falls Tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. Shooting the rapids…About 100 kms southeast of Manila is the town of Pagsanjan, where the famous Pagsanjan Falls is situated. At a seaside resort, hop on a wooden dug-out canoe for a smooth upstream ride to the falls amidst a 300 ft high gorge. The stretch of the river was the site where the movie Apocalypse Now was filmed. Feel the deeply cool waters under the falls. Go for a more thrilling yet joyful ride downstream shooting the rapids as boatmen skillfully maneuver the canoe crisscrossing. Buffet lunch at a riverside resort before heading back to Manila. Vest, cushion and towels are provided. (Be ready to get wet and advisable to bring secured plastic to keep valuables such as camera and wallet during the boat ride). Overnight in Manila.
After breakfast, day at leisure till transfer to the airport for flight to next destination.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 03 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- Half Day Old & New Manila City Tour on Private Basis
- Full Day Pagsanjan Shooting the Rapids Tour with lunch on Private Basis
- Child U/11yrs of age sharing room with parents will Pay 75% of the Twin rate.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc.
- Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.