Egypt tourist attractions come in all varieties. The best things to see in Egypt range from the Pyramids to the white sand beaches of Sharm El Sheikh. Egypt is a land shrouded in mystery. From the ancient pyramids of Giza to the meandering Nile River - Egypt is undeniably a place to be adding to your bucket list.
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, and you will be greeted by a representative who will assist the you through immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, depart for your Full Day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume. Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars (tour end at around 04:00 pm). Transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo
Early morning after breakfast, transfer to Alexandria. Arrival into Alexandria (Cairo – Alexandria approx. 02:30 hrs). Full day visits of Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompey’s Pillar, view of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside and Montazah Gardens. After visits transfer back to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
|Child with bed||23000|
|Child without bed||17000|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 03 nights accommodation in Cairo
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo (APT/HTL/APT) by Deluxe coach
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Extra meals.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Whispers at Egyptian museum USD 2 per person (obligatory starting from 5 pax) to be paid directly to your guide on the spot.
- Optional tours.
- Tips (Suggested USD 07 per person per day).
- RTPCR Test
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc.
- Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.