Bali, Indonesia's most famous island, Bali is the best place for any tourist who needs a week of absolute relaxation, fragrant cuisine, scenic beauty and a galore of culture and tradition..It also has its own cultural roots, its own cuisine, festivals, music and native art, which is a sight to behold.
Bali (5 days/4 nights )
Departure Airport : Cochin
Departure Airport : Cochin
ARRIVAL - TANAH LOT TEMPLE
Arrive in Bali at Ngurah Rai International Airport - Meet & greet with our representative team - Lunch at Indian Restaurant - Check in at Hotel - Afternoon visit Tanah Lot Temple - Dinner at Indian Restaurant - Overnight at Hotel.
WHITE WATER RAFTING - KINTAMANI TOUR
Breakfast - Pick up and proceed for White Water River Rafting with Local lunch - Kintamani Viewing Point to see Mt.Batur from the distance - Tirta Empul Holy Spring - Dinner at Indian Restaurant - Overnight at Hotel.
WATERSPORT & ULUWATU TEMPLE
Breakfast - Pick up for Water sport activity Include: 01x Banana Boat, 01x Glass Bottom Boat with visit Turtle Island (other activity on personal account) - Lunch at Indian Restaurant - Uluwatu Temple - BBQ Seafood Dinner ala Bali at the beach - Overnight at Hotel.
NUSA PENIDA WEST ISLAND TOUR
Morning pick-up with packed Breakfast from Hotel - Transfer to Boat Jetty at 7.00 am to visit Nusa Penida Island in speed boat - Nusa Penida West Island Tour Includes: Kelingking Bay, Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Crystal Bay - Lunch at Local Restaurant - Later back to Bali main island in speed boat - Dinner at Indian Restaurant - Overnight at Hotel.
Breakfast - Pick up and Transfer to the Airport
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Cochin - Bali - Cochin economy class airfares with luggage.
- 4 Nights Accommodation at 4 * Category Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- 02 Indian Lunch + 02 Indonesian lunch.
- 03 Indian Dinner + 01 BBQ Seafood Dinner.
- Sightseeing & Entrance fees as per the Itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Tour manager from Alhind.
- Visa on arrival USD 35 to be paid at Bali Airport immigration counter (Guest should carry the same amount).
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage, Beverages, Laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays,road blocks,vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – Covid test if required by the Airline or Government bodies.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
- 5% TCS Extra
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedure can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 2 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained on tour
- If the Guest needs any Pre/Post Tour deviation, the same must be informed at the time of booking, last minute changes will not be entertained.
- Guests are advised not to keep their valuables in the Coach while on tour.
- The Company will not be responsible for any kind of loss of valuables from the vehicle.
- If the vehicle/ is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, he/she will be required to pay compensation amount to the Coach company.
- If the Hotel /Room is accidentally or deliberately damaged by the Guest, hotel is having the right to charge for the damage. The same will have to bear by the Guest himself/herself directly to the hotel before check out.
- Triple Accommodation: Maximum of three persons in one room. Triple rooms are usually a single queen-size bed or two separate beds and third bed is often a rollaway bed or cot placed in a room.
- Double/Twin Accommodation: A Double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If you request for a room with a queen-size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability. In case of non-availability of a room with a queen-size bed, a twin bedded room would be given.