Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Malaysia (4 days/3 nights )
Departure Airport : Cochin
Departure Airport : Cochin
Arrival @ Kualalumpur–Putrajaya
Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport - Fresh up at the Airport – Proceed for breakfast - visit Putrajaya–Lunch --- Check in at the hotel –Dinner at Indian restaurant - Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur
Kualalumpur City Tour & KL Tower
Breakfast at Hotel - Proceed for a half day panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur – Lunch at Indian restaurant–Proceed to KL tower (Observation deck) – Evening proceed for shopping – Dinner at Indian restaurant --- Overnight stay at Hotel
Genting Highland Tour
Breakfast at Hotel - Proceed to Genting Highlands – 02 way Cable Car – Lunch – Batu Caves Murugan Temple – Dinner at Indian Restaurant -Overnight stay at Hotel
Kualalumpur – Back to Home
Breakfast at Hotel – Free for Leisure - Check out –Lunch at Indian restaurant - Last minute shopping –Transfer to Airport – Fly back home with fond memories
|Child with bed||40900|
|Child without bed||38900|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- COK-KUL-COK Airfare(Malaysian Airline) with 20 Kg Luggage
- Malaysia Tourist VISA
- 03 Night’s accommodation in 3* Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Arrival day Breakfast + 04 Lunches and 03 Dinners
- Return Airport Transfers
- Putrajaya City tour
- Kuala Lumpur city tour with Choclate factory visit
- KL Tower entrance
- Genting Highland day trip with 2 way cable car ride
- Batu cave visit en-route Genting Highland
- Malaysian Tourism Tax
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide at Kualalumpur
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage , Beverages , Laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays,roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – Covid test if required by the Airline or Government bodies.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
- 5% TCS Extra
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same