Riyadh is the capital and largest city of Saudi Arabia.It is known as the cultural capital of Saudi Arabia due to its numerous cultural centres.The city's fascinating, centuries-old history can be found within its atmospheric souqs, compelling museums, and ancient architecture, but it is also a modern metropolis, with glittering high-rises and a burgeoning contemporary art scene.
Arrival - Riyadh
When you arrive at the Saudi Arabian airport, your travel representative will greet you. After that, you'll be driven to your Riyadh hotel for check-in. Stay at the hotel in Riyadh for the night
Breakfast will be served at the hotel, and then you will go for a visit to Riyadh's Winter Wonderland. Winter Wonderland is one of the top spots in the city for you to visit during your Saudi Arabia expat holiday. There are attractions for all ages, including 5 rides, 6 subzones, and more. Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Riyadh - Al Ula
The day of the Saudi Expat tour starts with breakfast at the hotel. Later check out, and you will be transferred to the airport to board a flight from Riyadh to AlUla. There you will meet your travel representative who will transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Stay Overnight in AlUla.
Al Ula City Tour
Start the morning with a healthy breakfast. For this day of your Saudi Arabia expat holiday, you will proceed for the AlUla city tour. Visit Saudi Arabia's first UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hegra, and then visit the ancient Nabataeans' incredible artistry Later you will explore the vast territory, on a vintage Land Rover, and visit the carved graves and secret ceremonial chambers. Make your way back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Al Ula
After breakfast, check out, and then you will be transferred to the airport. Board the flight to fly back to Riyadh. Upon arrival, you will reach the airport and proceed to check-in at the hotel. In the evening, you will plan the tour of BLVD RUH City including dinner. The day of the Saudi expat tour will end back at the hotel. Stay overnight.
This will be the last day of your 5 night 6 days Saudi Arabia tour. Have your breakfast, check out and you will be transferred to International Airport for your onward flight
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 5 Nights’ Accommodations in 3 Star Hotel
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Private vehicle for sightseeing.
- Air Tickets
- Visa cost
- Entry charges
- Guide Charges
- Any personal nature expenses
- Anything which is not in inclusions are in exclusions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Supplements for allocation during fairs or congresses and all bank holidays will be reconfirmed upon booking
- Supplements may be added for services during Sundays, bank holidays and night hours
- The above program is just a suggestion. Can be partially or totally changed, adding extra overnight in each of the mentioned cities or introducing other services such as sightseeing tours, local guide services, private visits, meals in typical restaurants etc.
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Early Check In/ Late Check Out/ Interconnecting rooms are subject to availability.
- The rates are subject to change in case of surcharge/ high season/ conventions periods.
- Re-confirmation procedures can be only done after receiving full payment.
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable.
- Any amendments, or cancellations after reconfirmation will be subject to cancellation/amendment charges as per the hotel’s and other service Providers’ terms and conditions.
- Standard Check-in 1400 Hrs. Check-out is 1200 Hrs, which may vary as per local rule