Kerala Luxury Package
Kerala Luxury Package
Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler, Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters. Its unique culture and traditions, coupled with its varied demography, have made Kerala one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.Kerala is a visual treat for the tourists, the sunny beaches, famed backwaters, serene hill stations, roaring waterfalls, great greenery, large tea & spice plantations and large coconut groves offer a wonderful experience for the visitors.
Our representative will receive you at the Cochin International Airport and will escort you to the hotel. Set out on a guided sightseeing in Cochin. Your itinerary here will include places like Fort Cochin, still keeping alive its ancient Jew tradition, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St.Francis Church and more. The Jew’s street and the Chinese fishing nets at Fort Cochin beach are the must see. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Cochin – Munnar
Next morning drive down to Munnar (4 ½ hrs), on the way visiting Kodanadu elephant training Camp. On arrival, check into the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Munnar full day trip
Morning explore the picturesque hill station. Your sightseeing itinerary will include Anaimudi (2,695 m), South India’s highest peak, the Christ Church, the Eravikulam National Park, the Rajamala Hills, Top Station and Travelers can also indulge in activities like boating and horse riding here. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After lunch proceed to Periyar, a highly picturesque resort ideal for unwinding. Upon arrival you will be taken to Spice Village. In the evening simmer down and get refreshed enjoying a boat safari in the scenic Periyar Lake, occasionally winning the glance of some rare varieties of birds and animals at Periyar National Park. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Thekkady – Kumarakom
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom (05 Hrs Drive). Check in to the hotel. Afternoon proceeds for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom - a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or a houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Kumarakom – Alleppey
After breakfast check out from Thekakdy and proceed to Alleppey. On arrival proceed for 04 Hours Houseboat Cruise with Lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fish.
Alleppey - Kovalam
After a refreshing breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to Kovalam. Upon arrival, check in to a hotel. This beach town ranked high among international tourists is an ideal destination to feel the tropical sun and to feel contented about the golden suntan. Water enthusiasts have a lot of beach activities to indulge in like - kayaking, swimming, surfing and skiing. Occasionally walk into some of the certified massaging centers alongside the beach and pamper yourself with an exotic herbal, body- toning massage. Overnight to be spent at hotel near the beach.
Thiruvananthapuram City Tour
Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Trivandrum after breakfast Thiruvananthapuram, previously called Trivandrum, is an ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. This capital city of Kerala is a beautiful seaside metropolis built on seven hills. It is located on the west coast of India spreading over a total of 2,192 sq.km. Sightseeing tour is comprehensive with the visits to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo. Overnight stay is arranged in Kovalam.
Morning get dropped at Trivandrum International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 08 Nights Stay in above mentioned hotels with 02 double
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at all hotels
- 04 Hours Houseboat Cruise with Kerala Traditional Lunch in Alleppey
- 09 Days transfer and sightseeing by A/c Innova as per above mentioned Destination.
- All Taxes
- Airfare /Visa/Travel Insurance
- Arrival Day breakfast
- Entry Fee / Guide service/ Boating Charges
- Early Check in & Late Check-out (Normal Check in hrs - 15:00 Check out 12:00)
- Any meals other than mentioned
- Porterage, Tips, Beverages, Telephone charges and all other items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charged at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.