Lakshadweep means 'one hundred thousand islands' in Sanskrit. Lakshadweep is also called Laccadive Islands and world famous for its coral reef, exotic and sun-kissed beaches along with lush green landscape making it untouched beauty to explore 4200 square kilometers of lagoon which is so rich in marine wealth spread over 36 islands. Lakshadweep Tourism offers a great opportunity to beach lovers and scuba divers. The attraction of Lakshadweep lies also in its remoteness.
Flight from Cochin to Agatti & Stay at Agatti Island
After reaching Agatti Airport our representative will receive you and will make road transfer to the hotel, after welcome drink our resort team will assist you to the room and after lunch you can relax in the beach. Evening 04:30pm you can go for sightseeing of Agatti Island, special places like, Eastern Side Embarkation Jetty, Sea Water Thermal Desalination Plant, Lagoon Beach, and Archeological Museum Etc.
Agatti to Bangaram& Thinnakara Island Uninhabited Island Trip
After breakfast will make boat transfer to Bangaram Island, please note this takes 1 and ½ hrs. travel by sea, on the way you can watch the dolphin and green turtles, in Bangaram you can go for free swimming or you can do some water sports activities at Bangaram and Thinnakara Islands, lunch will be provided in the beach of Bangaram Island and short break our boat will bring you to Thinnakara Island for sightseeing, evening after tea will proceed to Agatti Island for the night stay
Water Sports Activities, Glass bottom boating and Kalpitty Island (Uninhabited Island Trip)
After breakfast will make Scuba diving (own cost) and Glass bottom boating. Afternoon will make a boat transfer to Kalpity Island trip. Our team will receive you with welcome drink. After a short relax guest can go for various sightseeing. Evening 6.30 pm return to Agatti Island.
The Final day of the Lakshadweep package, after breakfast we will make transfer from Resort to Airport.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Flight Ticket (Cochin to Agatti to Cochin)
- Entry Permit to Lakshadweep Islands
- Welcome drink
- Airport Transfers by A/C private vehicle.
- Accommodation in well appointed A/C room on Tripple Sharing basis.
- Morning Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All sightseeing by A/C private vehicle.
- All Permit Formalities and taxes
- Bangaram&Thinnakara Island Trip
- Kalpitty Island trip
- Glass bottom Boating
- Meet and assist at all avail and departure point
- Water sports activities like Scuba Diving etc..
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of personal expense
- Any other service not mentioned in the inclusion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charged at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.