Argentina - Brazil
Argentina - Brazil
There are many reasons why Argentina is a top destination for tourists. It has the largest waterfalls, the highest peak in the Americas and some of the most extraordinary scenery that travelers will find anywhere
Argentina - Brazil (8 days/7 nights )
Departure Airport : CCJ,COK,TRV
Departure Airport : CCJ,COK,TRV
Welcome to Buenos Aires
Arrival at Ezeiza (EZE) International Airport and transfer to the hotel.Regular check-in after 02:00pm. Upon availability, hotel can grant room on arrival. If you want guaranteed early check-in, hotels usually charge one additional overnight.At the afternoon we will tour the city and get to know the most important tourist attractions as the aristocratic residential buildings at the north and their numerous Restaurants, pastry shops, nightclubs and dressy stores, which create a fascinating atmosphere. You visit the dapper neighborhood called Palermo Chico in which Embassies, Consulates and Museums are located. Furthermore you attend a park called “Third of February” or “The Gardens of Palermos” in which are the following attractions located: “El Rosedal”, the botanical garden, the planetarium, the zoo, the Argentinean racecourse for horses as well as the monument “Monumento a La Carte Magna y las Cuatro Regiones Argentinas” and the urban golf course. The avenues are one of the world’s widest ones. We will also pass by the congress palace and of the monument named “Monumento de los Dos Congresos” up to the ”Plaza de Mayo” (where you will find the famous “Casa Rosada” (the Presidential Residence)) you pass the Obelisk, which is an emblem of Buenos Aires, the square of the republic, the Columbus theater and you have a short distance walk through the district called “San Telmo” up to the urban quarter “La Boca”. “La Boca” is famous because of its interesting history. There is a street named “Caminito” which is famous for its spirit of tango music and its colored buildings. Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
Buffet breakfast Today is a free day to explore the city on your own. We can suggest OPTIONAL EXCURSION TO THE GAUCHO FESTIVAL (NOT INCLUDED) This excursion has an early departure because of moving to the pampas. The first attraction is a visit of a typical “Estancia Argentina” (farm). By eating “Empanada” (typical filled baked pastry) or “Asado” (barbecue), which is an Argentinean style of making barbecue, you can feel the atmosphere of country life. Additional to that you hear some local folk music and have the chance to dance together some tango. Furthermore, you watch the “Gauchos’” (local cowboys) traditional horse race. It is impressive to see the professional handling of the horses. You can also ride a horse as well as ride on the typical cart. You are going to feel like a local! Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
Buenos Aires - Iguassu
After having breakfast a transfer brings you from the hotel to the local Airport. Today you fly to the Argentinean countryside of the waterfalls. Arrival to Foz do Iguaçu, transfer to the hotel check in and accommodation. On this full day excursion the entrance price is included. This excursion brings you to the waterfalls by using the hiking routes. Finally you arrive at a breathtaking canyon called “Garganta del Diabolo” (Canyon of the devil). A train through the jungle moves to the stations “waterfalls” and “Garganta del Diabolo”, even tough the hiking route named “Yvyra Retá” connects these two stations. By using some hiking routes it is possible to access the lookout point “Alvar-Nunes”, the waterfalls called “Bozetti”, “San Martin” and “the two sisters”. Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you enjoy a tour to the waterfalls on the Brazilian countryside. On this trip the entrance price is included as well. From the Brazilian countryside you have a breathtaking point of view to gaze at the UNESCO world natural heritage. Birds Park Optional (Not included)
Iguassu - Rio De Janeiro
After having breakfast in your hotel, a transfer brings you to the airport Foz do Iguassù to fly to Rio de Janeiro. At your arrival someone welcomes you. A transfer to your accommodations and the check-in is organized as well. Today you make an excursion to the Sugar Loaf. You pass the beaches “Praia do Botafogo” and “Praia Vermelha” at the urban district called “Urca”. From there you use the aerial passenger line to go up to the Sugar Loaf. You have a first stop on a hill called “Morro da Urca” on which several gardens and panorama viewing platforms are located. Arrived at the second stop you enjoy a spectacular view over Rio de Janeiro, its beaches and the bay “Guanabara”. At the horizon you can see the mountain called “Corcovado”. After that breathtaking excursion, you move on to Copacabana. Return to the hotels and overnight stay
Rio De Janeiro
After having a breakfast, your day starts with a half day city tour and an excursion to “Corcovado”. Starting point is the urban district “Cosme Velho”, which is located between city center and Copacabana. By using the train you pass the tropical forest “Tijuca”, which is the biggest urban forest in the world. It is also a fantastic place to look over Rio de Janeiro and to see the mountain. The Corcovado has a height of 710 meter. It is possible to scale it by using the train or by using the listed cog railway (approximately 2.3 miles). On the top of Corcovado is the monument of Christo enthroned, which you can see at each time from nearly every place in Rio de Janeiro. From this viewing platform you can enjoy one of the most spectacular panorama views in the world. On the one site the sugar loaf and the beaches “Guanabara” and “Niteròi” and one the other site the beaches “Copacabana” and “Ipanema” as well as the “Laguna Rodrigo de Freitas” are situated. The Corcovado is located in the middle of the nature park named “Tijuca”, which is a tropical reservation. You can use the tight, double-tracked streets through the compacted vegetation, which pass several beautiful waterfalls and viewing points along their approximately 62.14 miles length in total. Tip: “Mesa do Imperador” Return to the hotels and overnight stay.
Rio De Janeiro
You have breakfast at the hotel. Today you have a free day or optional you can book some not included excursions. Excursion tips: Jeep tour Tropical islands Petropolis (approximately 40.39 miles distance from Rio de Janeiro) Overnight stay
After having your breakfast at your hotel, you have to checkout and a transfer brings you to the airport. FLIGHT NOT INCLUDED.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Overnight stays and breakfast
- Airport transfers in and out as well as guided excursions and meals as given in the program
- Regular transfers airport- only driver in Spanish
- English speaking guide during tours regular
- Served drinks at meals (never included)
- Not listed meals
- Optional excursions
- Possible early check-in or late check-out as well as room upgrades ( check allowed check in times )
- National and intercontinental flights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charged at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.