With its Caribbean beaches, snow-capped Andean mountain peaks, rainforests, and national parks, Colombia offers something for all types of travelers. The country's magic, its astonishing variety of climates, landscapes and the friendliness of its people turn every trip into an unforgettable experience.
In the evening, arrival at Bogota Airport. Meeting with the local guide for transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Meeting with our local guide and beginning of the full day visit to the city of Bogotà (altitude 2,600 meters above sea level): it is a city that reflects the cultural diversity of Colombia and is the most important cultural center in the country. It is a city of permanent exhibitions, religious, science and technology museums. Ascent by cable car (or train) to Cerro de Monserrate (3,150 meters above sea level) where the Sanctuary of Monserrate is located, traditionally considered the guardian of the city and a pilgrimage destination for thousands of faithful and from where we can have a breathtaking view of the city. Panoramic tour in the historic district of the city: La Candelaria the historic heart with houses from the Spanish colonial era and colorful murals, the Colón Theater, the Palacio de San Carlos, the Iglesia de San Ignacio, the Presidential Palace de Nariño, the Plaza Bolivar, the Capitolio, the Alcadìa Mayor and the Cathedral. Visit to the famous Gold Museum and Botero Museum (entrance fees included). At the end of the visit, return to the Hotel. Free dinner and overnight stay. Meals: breakfast, lunch
Bogota - Medellin
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer in time to Bogota Airport for the flight to Medellin.Arrival in the early afternoon at Medellin Airport and transfer to the Hotel. Dinner and overnight. Meals: breakfast, dinner.
Breakfast at the Hotel.Meeting with our local guide and full day visit to Medellin. Visit of the Parque el Poblado where the city of Medellin was founded in 1616. We continue with a visit to Cerro Nutibara from which you can admire the splendid panoramic view of the city. Finally, visit Pueblito Paisa, the reproduction of a typical “Paisa” village. We will continue with a short visit to the Parque de Los Pies Descalsos, donated for EPM to the community and based on the ZEN philosophy, to the Parque de las Esculturas and to the Parque de los Deseos. We will also live the experience of using the absolutely state-of-the-art public transport system (metro and metrocable) taken as an example by many countries around the world. Visit to the famous Comuna 13 of Medellin, a path that will show how music and art have been healing and integrating this community that has lived in the midst of degradation and violence for many years. Walk among the colorful murals, stalls of local crafts and street artists. Return to the Hotel. Free dinner and overnight stay. Meals: breakfast, lunch
Medellin Penol Guatape Medellin
Breakfast at the Hotel. Meeting with our local guide and full day excursion to Peñol and Guatapé. Guatapé is a delightful town famous for its beautifully decorated house walls. El Peñol de Guatapé, called Piedra del Peñol, is a gigantic monolith with a height of 2,135 meters above sea level. The rock was formed about 70 million years ago. A staircase of 740 steps has been created in a crack in this rock that allows you to reach the top of the rock from which you can enjoy a suggestive view of the lava (the ticket for the climb to the top is not included: 20,000 COP / € 4.50 to be paid locally in cash in local currency. Typical lunch in a restaurant during the excursion. Return to Medellin. Free dinner and overnight stay Meals: breakfast, lunch.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to Medellin Airport in time for the direct flight to Cartagena. Arrival at Cartagena Airport and transfer to the city center for a half-day visit of the city. Our itinerary begins with a visit to the modern area of the city to continue with the historical part within the walls. Visit of the Castillo de San Felipe. Walk in the historic center to admire the streets, monuments, parks, churches and places of interest in the city. Finally, visit and entrance to the San Pedro Claver Monastery. Lunch in a restaurant. Free afternoon in Cartagena. Free dinner and overnight stay. Meals: breakfast, lunch.
Cartagena De Indias
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day free in Cartagena or possibility to organize yourself with our guide for optional visits and excursions. Free dinner and overnight stay. Meals: breakfast.
Cartagena Airport /Return Flight
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check-out. Transfer in good time to Cartagena Airport
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Bed and breakfast
- Transfers on arrival and departure, guided excursions and meals as per program
- Drinks during meals (never included)
- Meals not informed in the program
- Optional excursions
- Tips and porterage
- Early check-in or late check-out and room upgrades (check check in/ out times)
- National and intercontinental flights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charged at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.