Sikkim & Darjeeling are the panoramic sites with surprises of all kinds. A wonderful kaleidoscope of Himalayan culture, scenery, mountain ranges interspersed with passes and an unbelievable array of flora and fauna these mystical lands cherish the enthusiasm of every traveller!
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok (120 kilometers/ 5 hours)
Upon your arrival in Bagdogra Airport, you will be picked up and begin the 5-hour transfer to Gangtok, the modern capital of Sikkim and a cultural hub. On the way to your hotel, enjoy the heart-beating highland view along the Teesta River. After you check-in to your hotel, you have the rest of the day to spend at your leisure. Overnight stay at a hotel in Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, and then make the 55 kilometers drive to Tsomgo Lake, a high altitude lake of Sikkim. Apart from sightseeing, here you can also indulge in yak riding. Further, you will visit Baba Mandir (13,200 feet). Spend some time at the temples and then return to the hotel in Gangtok for overnight stay. Important Note on Tsomgo Lake: ? In case the travel permit is not given by the tourism department due to landslides or bad weather conditions, we will arrange for an alternate sightseeing ? During the rush period, guests may be required to wait at the 2nd Mile checkpoint for the travel permit to arrive. It may take 30 - 45mins for the permits to arrive. Guest patience is highly appreciated About Nathu La ? Optional: Ride to Nathu La at additional cost, (rate varies seasonally Min 4000 Max 6500) subject to availability of permits. ? Closed on Mon & Tue. ? Nathu La permit is always issued on a sharing basis with other travellers. ? The cost of a confirmed permit is non-refundable under any circumstance, including natural reasons, VIP / Army movement or even vehicle breakdown.
Gangtok - Pelling Transfer (150 kms - 5 hrs)
After breakfast, we check out of our hotel and transfer to Pelling. On arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Optional tour via Namchi at an additional cost of Rs. 2500 per car Optional tour via Ravangla at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per car Upon arrival at Pelling, you will be transferred to a hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Pelling to Darjeeling (80 kilometers / 4 hours)
After breakfast proceed to Darjeeling. During the journey, from Pelling to Darjeeling, you will come across Singhik viewpoint, from where you can enjoy the beautiful view of Mighty Khangchendzonga. The whiff of tea and sound of toy train symbolises that you are somewhere in and around Darjeeling. Upon arrival at Darjeeling, you will be transferred to a hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Get up at around 4 in the morning and get ready to chase the down over the Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 feet) at the Tiger Hill (8,400 feet). Explore the highest point of the region and adore enchanting views from the top, the snow-covered Himalayan ranges. Thereafter, on your way back to the hotel, visit Ghoom Monastery and War Memorial and Batasia Loop. Get back to the hotel, enjoy breakfast and relax. Again get ready as you will go for the sightseeing tour. We take you to some of the important places of interest in Darjeeling including Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Return back to your hotel and relax. Rest of the evening is free for you, either you can relax or just stroll around. Optional Tour: Ride to Darjeeling Toy Train Overnight stay in the hotel at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – Bagdogra Airport (75 kilometers / 3 hours)
After breakfast Check-out from the hotel on time & transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
|Child with bed||11500|
|Child without bed||9000|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis as per the mentioned hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Daily Dinner at Hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Innova/Xylo
- All Permit
- Meals other than those specified above
- Personal expenses like p/tags, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, parking charges etc.
- Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
- Nathula Permit not included (Permit charges INR 5000/- per vehicle)
- Pelling Skywalk (INR 1000/- per vehicle) + Entry Fee INR 100 per person
- Travel Insurance
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, Political unrest etc
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charged at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.