The beauty of Mauritius is beyond words. Rich with lush forest, wild waterfalls, unique wildlife, rocky mountains, white sand beaches and breathtaking crystal clear turquoise lagoons, Mauritius is a dream holiday destination for tourists from all over the world.
Arrival @ Mauritius
Welcome to Mauritius. Arrive at Mauritius International airport and proceed to Hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight in Mauritius.
Mauritius – South Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full day South tour. Visit Shivji temple, Adamas Duty Free Shop, Ship Model Factory. Later visit the spectacular Valley where the earth forms beautiful patterns of 23 colours on the exposed hillsides and numerous waterfalls. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Mauritius.
Mauritius – Port Louis City Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Port Louis City tour. Visit Caudan Waterfront, World Unique Tea Factory. Later drive through the City and explore the historic Citadel Fort, perched on top of a hill, this spectacular heritage monument is considered to be the greatest architectural achievements of world history. In the evening, enjoy shopping at Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Mauritius
Mauritius – Ile Aux Cerf Island Tour
Today proceed for half day tour to Ile Aux Cerf Island. Drive to the east to embark in Trou d'Eau Douce on a speedboat to the famous Robinson Crusoe Island Ile aux Cerfs. Discover swimming in the turquoise waters of the lagoon. Overnight in Mauritius. Note: Optional: One can enjoy water sports activities like - Para sailing, Snorkeling and Under water sea walk etc at an additional price.
Departure End of the Tour…
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Accommodation on Half Board
- Return Airport transfers on SIC basis
- Full day North Tour on SIC
- Full day South Tour on SIC
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs with speed boat transfers on SIC
- Air Fare
- Cost of personal expense
- Any other service not mentioned in the inclusion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charged at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.