New Zealand is one of the top holiday countries in the world with its clean green natural image, scenery, adventure, culture, friendly people and value for money. See for yourself why New Zealand is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations.
On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’ transfers to your hotel and check-in. Overnight in Auckland.
Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua
After breakfast, travel south through the rolling green hills & lush pastureland of the Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves with its weird and wonderful limestone formations and a magical boat ride under thousands of twinkling glowworms. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua. This evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert. Overnight in Rotorua.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. Continue on to Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife. This afternoon or this evening enjoys a relaxing soak in the tranquil setting of the Lake Spa Retreat at the Polynesian Spa. Overnight in Rotorua.
Rotorua – Christchurch
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart on your domestic flight (not included) from Rotorua to Christchurch. Tonight enjoy a romantic dinner on the iconic Christchurch Tram Restaurant. Overnight in Christchurch.
Christchurch – Mt. Cook – Queenstown
After breakfast, travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain – Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. Overnight in Queenstown
Breakfast at the hotel. A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Overnight in Queenstown
Queenstown – Glacier Region
Breakfast at the hotel. Departing Queenstown this morning, travel along the shores of Lakes Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass, gateway to World Heritage Westland From NZD 3028 pp 2/3 National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. Overnight in Glacier Region
Glacier Region – Christchurch
After breakfast, travel north to Greymouth today and board the Tranz Alpine train. Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel beside the Waimakariri River to Christchurch for overnight
Breakfast at the hotel. Your tour concludes today with a departure transfer to Airport for your flight to next destination.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 01 night in Auckland, 02 nights in Rotorua, 02 nights in Christchurch, 02 nights in Queenstown & 01 night in Glacier Region
- Daily Breakfast, 02 Dinners
- Meet and Greet and arrival transfer on day 01 by private vehicle and departure transfer on SIC (Seat-incoach)
- Sightseeing & entry fees as per Itinerary
- All Sightseeing on SIC with English speaking driver/guide
- 08 Days rental car with basic insurance, unlimited mileage (self drive – Valid till 10:00Hrs on day of departure)
- Arrival documents
- Goods and Services tax
- International or domestic airfares
- Airport departure taxes
- Any optional services quoted separately above
- Any items or services not specified in the inclusions
- Pre – registration or late check-out of rooms
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal items
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- All itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- The above package prices are based on exchange rates as per 03 Dec 2022.
- In case of currency and tax fluctuations of more than 3 % , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd resreves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
- In case of an increase of VAT or Government taxes , Alhind Holidays Pvt Ltd reserves the right to adjust any pricing or quotation accordingly.
- All Itinerary timings are subject to local road conditions.
- All LDC and coach services will be provided according to EC regulations.
- All transport services are based on current fuel prices. Any increase in price will be charges at the time of confirmation.
- If breakfast is required before 07.00 am ,a supplement of EUR 6.00 PP will be charged for boxed Continental breakfast.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes.
- Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.