Settled on the border of Asia and Europe, Turkey is an archive of Islamic Middle East impact and the influence of Christian European West. Turkey at present represents a modern and westernised culture that exists along with its more exotic and esoteric side hidden from outside world. Explore the dual sides of the country with the natural panoramic landscape, historic places, fertile valleys, huge mountain ranges, rugged coastline and quaint villages. The capital city of Istanbul is the heartbeat of the country buzzing with cafes, bustling bazaars, aroma of spices, enchanting belly dancers, nightclubs and hammams.
Turkey (8 days/7 nights )
Departure Airport : Cochin
Departure Airport : Cochin
ARRIVAL ISTANBUL - BURSA (156 Kms)
Arrival at Istanbul Ataturk Airport - Meet our representative - Transfer to Bursa - Dinner - Overnight at Bursa. Meal plan : Dinner.
BURSA - PAMUKKALE (438 Kms)
Breakfast - Sightseeing of Izmit gulf - Visit Turkish Delight factory - Ascend the Uludag Olimpos Mountain - Inkaya tree (600 years old ) - Lunch - Enjoy Cable car - Shopping center in city of the Bursa - Evening transfer to Pamukkale – Dinner - Overnight at Pamukkale. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner.
PAMUKKALE FULL DAY TOUR
Breakfast - Full day tour at Pamukkale with local lunch - Which includes pure white colored travertines, Stepped water terraces, Cotton Castle, ancient city of Hierapolis, Sacred pool - Dinner - Overnight at Pamukkale. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner.
PAMUKKALE - KONYA - CAPPADOCIA (530Kms)
Breakfast at hotel - Proceed to Cappadocia - Via Konya where we visit the Sultanhan Caravanserai - Lunch - Proceed to konya to visit The Mausoleum of Meblane’s, Caravanserai and The Monastery of whirling Dervishes, Aladdin Hill - proceed to Cappadocia - Dinner - overnight at Cappadocia. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner.
FULL DAY CAPPADOCIA SOUTH TOUR
Breakfast at hotel - Full day Cappadocia South tour - Visit Red Valley - Rock cut churches - The valley of Gulludere - Cavusin village - Afternoon drive to Pigeon Valley for panoramic view, of the under ground City - Dinner - Overnight at hotel in Cappadocia. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner.
CAPPADOCIA - ANKARA - ISTANBUL
Breakfast - Proceed to Istanbul - Via Ankara with local lunch - Sightseeing, Mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal ataturk, the Ethnograohy Museum, and the Ankara Kalesi (and surrounding old city ) - Dinner at the hotel - Overnight at Istanbul. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner.
ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
Breakfast - Full day Istanbul city tour - Lunch - Visit Hagia Sophia - Grand bazaar - visit Topkapi Palace - Bosphorus dinner Cruise - Overnight at Istanbul. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner.
FREE FOR SHOPPING - RETURN BACK TO HOME
Breakfast - Free for shopping - Lunch - Proceed to Airport - and Fly Back to Home. Meal plan : Breakfast - Lunch.
|Child with bed||132900|
|Child without bed||128900|
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Return Air fares on Economy class
- 01 Night accommodation at Bursa
- 02 Nights accommodation at Pamukkale
- 02 Nights accommodation at Cappadocia
- 02 Nights accommodation at Istanbul
- Visa Included
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itine Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- 7 Breakfast + 7 Lunch + 7 Dinner
- Entrances fees
- All applicable taxes
- Tour Manager from Alhind.
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage , Beverages , Laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays,roadblocks, vehicle mal - functions, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- Any ROE fluctuation will attracts Price Variation
- Early check-in and late Check-out time at the hotel.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
- TCS 5%
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make
- reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour.
- If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full
- co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force
- Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or
- compensation towards the same.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained on tour
- If the Guest needs any Pre/Post Tour deviation, the same must be informed at the time of booking, last minute changes will not be entertained.
- Guests are advised not to keep their valuables in the Coach while on tour.
- The Company will not be responsible for any kind of loss of valuables from the vehicle.
- If the vehicle/ is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, he/she will be required to pay compensation amount to the Coach company.
- If the Hotel /Room is accidentally or deliberately damaged by the Guest, hotel is having the right to charge for the damage. The same will have to bear by the Guest himself/herself directly to the hotel before check out.
- Triple Accommodation: Maximum of three persons in one room. Triple rooms are usually a single queen-size bed or two separate beds and third bed is often a rollaway bed or cot placed in a room.
- Double/Twin Accommodation: A Double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If you request for a room with a queen-size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability. In case of non-availability of a room with a queen-size bed, a twin bedded room would be given.