Jammu is known as the City of Temples & offers plentiful sightseeing opportunities with its gardens, palaces, forts & religious attractions, the most famous of which is Mata Vaishno Devi in Katra. Kashmir Valley is famous for its meadows, lakes, high altitude passes, hill stations Mughal Gardens, Dal Lake,Shikara Ride.
Kashmir (5 days/4 nights )
Departure Airport : CCJ , COK , TRV
Departure Airport : CCJ , COK , TRV
Arrive in Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel/houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, also enjoy a 1 hr shikara ride in Dal Lake at Nehru Park on boulevard road. Overnight stay in Houseboat
Srinagar - Pahalgam (85 kms / 2:30 hours approximately)
After Breakfast Drive to Pahalgam “Valley of Shepherds”. On arrival check in Hotel In Pahalgam enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. One can visit Aru valley , Betaab valley , Chandanwari, baisaran( mini Switzerland ) (on direct hire basis), or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay in Hotel
Pahalgam - Srinagar (85 kms / 2:30 hours approximately)
After breakfast, drive to Srinagar and enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring” Shalimar “Garden of Love” Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure” Shankaracharya Temple. On return visit a local Handicrafts Showroom for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Overnight stay in Hotel
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (56 kms / 2 hours approximately)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 56 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as Gondola (on direct pay basis). Drive back to Srinagar, Overnight stay in the Hotel
Srinagar - Onwards destination.
After breakfast enjoy the morning in Srinagar and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Hotel/Houseboat accommodation.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Arrival and Departure from Srinagar Airport
- A/C Sedan for 02 /Innova for 04 –06 / Tempo traveler for 10 pax or above for transfers as per Itinerary.
- Local Sightseeing of Srinagar.
- Day Trip to Gulmarg.
- Day Trip to Pahlagam.
- Shikara ride in Dal Lake.
- Driver allowances, Toll ,Taxes ,Parking charges.
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc
- Cable Car Ride (Gondala) in Gulmarg. Pony ride in Gulmarg / Pahalgam
- Trip to Aru & Chandanwari, betaab valley in Pahalgam as it is done by local taxi union.
- Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges
- Any other services not in the programme
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.