New Zealand is one of the top holiday countries in the world with its clean green natural image, scenery, adventure, culture, friendly people and value for money. See for yourself why New Zealand is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations.
New Zealand (7 days/6 nights )
Departure Airport : CCJ , COK , TRV
Departure Airport : CCJ , COK , TRV
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’ transfers to your hotel and check-in. Overnight in Christchurch
Christchurch – Dunedin
After breakfast, travel south across the Canterbury Plains through the towns of Timaru and Oamaru to reach the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, renowned for its natural history and Otago University. Overnight in Dunedin
Dunedin – Te Anau
After breakfast, a free morning for optional activities before departing Dunedin to cross the South land Plains, through the towns of Balclutha and Gore to arrive in Te Anau. Perhaps take a Glowworm tour tonight (optional). Overnight in Te Anau
Te Anau – Milford Sound – Queenstown
After breakfast, transfer to the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown for overnight.
After breakfast, a free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Overnight in Queenstown.
Queenstown – Christchurch
After breakfast, travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mt Cook or ‘Aoraki’, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before traveling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch for overnight.
After breakfast, your tour concludes today with a departure transfer to Airport for your flight to next destination.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- 02 nights accommodation in Christchurch, 01 night in Dunedin, 01 night in Te Anau & 02 nights in Queenstown
- Daily Breakfast, 01 Lunch
- Greet at Airport and arrival transfer on day 01 by private vehicle and departure transfer on SIC (Seat-incoach)
- Sightseeing entry fees as per Itinerary
- All Sightseeing on SIC with English speaking driver/guide
- 06 Days rental car with basic insurance, unlimited mileage (self drive – Valid till 10:00Hrs on day of departure)
- Arrival documents
- Goods and Services tax
- International or domestic airfares
- Airport taxes
- Any OPTIONAL SERVICES quoted separately above
- Any items or services not specified in the inclusions
- Pre – registration or late check-out of rooms
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Gratuities, Insurance & Personal items
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are valid for Indian citizens only.
- Reconfirmation procedures can be done only post receiving the payment
- Unused services for transfers, tours & hotel accommodation are not refundable
- Passport copies are mandatory for all payments made in foreign currency.
- Standard Check in 1400 Hrs Check out is 1200 Hrs which may vary as per local rules
- Passengers should be completed 02 doses of covid vaccination before 14 days of travel date.
- We, Alhind Holidays reserves the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes / events sufficiently in advance during booking or prior to departure of the tour. If such changes / events occur during the tour, our local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events viz. flight delays, cancellation, weather conditions etc. Hence we will not be responsible and is not liable to offer any refund or compensation towards the same.